Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Creative Summer





Spring and Summer have flown by, but I've been keeping really busy!
The above knitted owl is an original design that I have been working on for a friend's son. He turned one in June, so he needed a special gift from me. This pattern was created using knitting and crocheting techniques. It was a lot of fun in creating and designing - and even more fun to watch it being loved and enjoyed!

I've been finishing up a few silver projects as well that I hope to post shortly. This summer brought about a big project for my metalsmithing teacher, as well as unemployment for me. It was only luck that allowed me to work with this professional metalsmith, gaining knowledge and experience. Well worth the time spent!

The Flickr page has just been updated with new photos of all recent projects. I've updated from February to August, so be sure to see what's new in all 4 categories. *phew* I'm tired just remembering it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment