Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall / Winter Mash

It turned Fall rather quickly here in the woods. I was wearing shorts and tanks, what, 3 weeks ago? No jacket until last week, and then SNOW this weekend?

I am still mourning the sunshine of summer.

Having had the summer off from work, I've been working on more projects - or, rather, completing hanger-on ones. It's so nice to complete something on your "To Do" list. Right?

I'll be posting photos of my newly completed projects soon as well as my new favorite item: My Knitted Alligator. The pattern should be ready to roll out within the next few weeks. As it's my first, I want to make sure that all gaps have been filled and nothing is amiss.

For now, I'll tidy up my summer garden, pack up all of the seeds I've gathered, and go put out more seed for the birds. Maybe some for the squirrels too.

No comments:

Post a Comment